Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 13

Today has been a nice slow day at work, not one patient, which is a rare occurrence, but one I will take. I was able to catch up on a little work, but mostly I just did a little surfing. Also, I have been getting some really encouraging comments, thanks again everyone. I will also be going to my second meeting on Friday, which I am looking forward too. And I have been talking to my sponsor everyday which has been great. Not to mention I look forward to checking my blog everyday to see what comments that I might have received. It just motivates me to continue writing, and it keeps me honest, because the last thing I want to do is write that I had a relapse. Well, I have to keep this entry brief because I am off to the gym to workout and then I have to play and help ref the intramural volleyball league that I am involved in. It is a lot of fun, but sometimes I don't get home till late, like tonight. If you are reading this I hope you had a great sober day.

6 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I had a great sober day, and I hope you did too!

dAAve said...

Thanks for the update.

Kathy Lynne said...

Well hopefully today marks 2 weeks of sobriety. That is when I started going to meetings....finally. And when I did, I realized I had found what I was looking for all along. Have a a good sober day....

Zanejabbers said...

Hi SAS. Sobriety is always a good feeling. Keep on trudging.

Mary Christine said...

Hope you are still doing OK.

Bill said...

Staying active is a great way to stay sober. If you haven't already, you'll soon start appreciating sleep more - and the difference between true sleep and passing out!
I experienced different phases of sobriety when I first got sober; some good and some challenging.

Hang in there, you sober alcoholic soldier!